Camp Twitch & Shout is a one week overnight camp for children ages 8-17 who have a confirmed diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome. Camp Twitch & Shout is made for children with Tourette Syndrome...a place where they are understood, accepted, and have the opportunity to just be kids...without having to explain or hide their disorder. Swimming, boating, fishing, archery, rock climbing, group activities, and a wide range of Discovery Programming activities are available all week long. Summer 2018 dates are July 8th-13th. Tuition options are based on your ability to pay - 3 different options available. A $50 deposit is required at registration to secure a spot. Payment plans are available. Additional expenses include pictures, yearbook, and airport shuttle fees & if needed. All expenses for the camp week are included in Tuition.
Financial Assistance Available
There are 3 options for Tuition:
1. Full Tuition is $900 for the week, or
2. Subsidized tuition options for those who cannot afford the full cost of camp, but can afford between $500 to $800 tuition, or
3. Scholarships are available if you cannot afford the above options - an application is required and deadline to apply is March 15, 2018. Scholarships are given based on need and the amount of funds we have available to give.
* Payment plans are available at check-out for all options.
* A $50 deposit is required by all registrants - even those applying for financial assistance.
Camp Twitch and Shout works with Camp Twin Lakes for all meals. We can accommodate many different nutritional needs such as food allergies, gluten-free, and vegetarian. There are gluten-free options at every meal. Please contact us by email if you have a specific concern.
Camp Twitch & Shout is heading in to it's 10th summer in 2018. It is located in Winder, Georgia on the grounds of Fort Yargo State Park at Camp Twin Lakes Will-A-Way. As partners with Camp Twin Lakes, Camp Twitch & Shout provides a quality camp experience for children ages 8-17 who have a diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome (TS). There is a Leadership program for our 17 year old campers. Last summer we hosted campers and volunteers from around 30 different States. Our emphasis is to help foster confidence, independence, and increased self esteem throughout the week by engaging our campers in a wide variety of activities with the support our campers need. Through staff training and our medical team support, we strive to provide the best care possible. Please contact us with any specific questions and we look forward to you joining our Camp Twitch & Shout family!